SkyeConnect is a company limited by guarantee, set up to operate as a destination management organisation with initial support from Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
Our vision is of a quality place where people live, work and visit year-round and enjoy a lifestyle rooted in the land, sea, culture, food and people.
Tha an lèirsinn againn de àite càileachd far am bi daoine a 'fuireach, ag obair agus a' tadhal fad na bliadhna agus a 'faighinn tlachd à dòigh-beatha a tha air a freumhachadh anns an fhearann, a' mhuir, a 'chultair, a' bhidhe agus daoine.
Membership benefits include:
- 2 networking events each year
- A quarterly newsletter to tie in with Visit Scotland industry surveys
- Access to a library of Skye images
- Access to quality business information with networking opportunities
- Benefit from a PR, Advocacy and Social Media presence and campaigns on behalf of industry on Skye
- Member to member offers
- Members only area on website
- Opportunity to participate in Journalist / blogger website/ PR programme
- Automatic membership of the Scottish Tourism Alliance (STA)
- Inclusion in the Members Directory on our website
- Access to the Skye Business Forum on our website
- Opportunity for business representation at VisitScotland Expo on an annual basis
Become a Business Member
Membership rates are based on 0.3% of business turnover, enter the band your business turnover falls into below, the subscription rate is automatically calculated.
Become an Associate Member
Tourism is everyone's business but if you are an individual and not representing a business but would like to support SkyeConnect, join as an Associate Member.