SkyeConnect is a company limited by guarantee, set up to operate as a destination management organisation with initial support from Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
Our vision is of a quality place where people live, work and visit year-round and enjoy a lifestyle rooted in the land, sea, culture, food and people.
Tha an lèirsinn againn de àite càileachd far am bi daoine a 'fuireach, ag obair agus a' tadhal fad na bliadhna agus a 'faighinn tlachd à dòigh-beatha a tha air a freumhachadh anns an fhearann, a' mhuir, a 'chultair, a' bhidhe agus daoine.
Membership benefits include:
- 2 networking events each year
- A quarterly newsletter to tie in with Visit Scotland industry surveys
- Access to a library of Skye images
- Access to quality business information with networking opportunities
- Benefit from a PR, Advocacy and Social Media presence and campaigns on behalf of industry on Skye
- Member to member offers
- Members only area on website
- Opportunity to participate in Journalist / blogger website/ PR programme
- Automatic membership of the Scottish Tourism Alliance (STA)
- Inclusion in the Members Directory on our website
- Access to the Skye Business Forum on our website
- Opportunity for business representation at VisitScotland Expo on an annual basis
Become a Business Member
Membership rates are based on 0.3% of business turnover, enter the band your business turnover falls into below, the subscription rate is automatically calculated.
Become a Individual Member
If you don't represent a buisness, but as an individual wish to become a members and show your support then we welcome you membership.