In this article you will find information on training and apprenticeships support for businesses from UHI, Support for Bed and Breakfasts Paying Council Tax Grant, Information on the Skye and Raasay Investments plan, Latest Support Funding & Information from Scottish...Read More
September 27, 2020
Video Bitesize 27th September
Watch this week's Bitesize update on Vimeo here or read the text version below.
In this weeks Bitesize we cover
– Our planned consultation with local self-catering operators and Fiona Campbell, CEO of the ASSC on Wed 30th Sept from 11:00 – 12:00.
– The ongoing consultation on the Skye Cycle Network. We need your input!
– SkyeConnect new Track and Trace QR code system that all businesses on the island will be able to access. This app will compliment the current NHS Scotland App and streamline information sharing for businesses and customers.
– Skye Connect Hotels Group is now meeting regularly online discussing a range of issues including relationships with OTAs and the advocacy.
– This week’s Skyetime Podcast features the Chief Executive of OATS (Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland), Dougie Baird
Register for our Self Catering Consultation – https://bit.ly/36b3yJE
Complete the Skye Cycle Network Survey – https://bit.ly/333adUb
Join the Hotels Group by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skyetime Podcast – https://bit.ly/30aPLPk
SkyeConnect and the Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers has welcomed the news that the Scottish Government is to provide much needed financial support to B&Bs and Self-Caterers paying Council Tax.Read More